Please pray for Grant's health. Yesterday he started coughing and making a weird wheezing sound. We wrote the coughing off as acid reflux and the wheezing as snot. Today he threw up twice and is not eating well. His cough and wheezing continue. I kept hoping it would go away and didn't deal with it until after the doctor's office was closed. After speaking with the cardiologist at U of M he thinks we are fine to wait until morning to take Grant in as long as we monitor his oxygen levels etc. throughout the night.
5 comments:
We are praying.
Keep strong and know that you are in our thoughts.
Hugs to Grant
Maxine
I am praying Shannon- you are not alone!love,Laura F.
it was good to see you guys on Sunday. know that I continue to pray for you both and for Grant.
much love,
Stef
Dear Shannon,
I am so happy you found a support group, I know it will bring many new friends and support of others who are going through a difficult time. The poem sure brought tears to my eyes. While it has been 18 years since our nightmare beginning, I still can recall all the feelings. Thank you for sharing and touching my heart. I hope that I will have the chance to meet you all soon, I would love to come and help.
Keep strong I know Grant will overcome as my Jake did. He is a constant source of pride and joy. Your moms step pal,
Laura
Post a Comment