Well,the good news is that Grant is taking the bottle from me again. (Still, while asleep.) The bad news is that I just got back from urgent care and it looks like I sprained my ankle pretty badly. I'm in a splint, on crutches and have to stay off it. I'm going to see a specialist next week. When I just called Jim to tell him he said all we can do right now is laugh. So, that is what we are trying to do....
3 comments:
I'll join in on the laughter! After all, what else can you do??!! Well, we know, we can pray! But laughing sometimes is so needed! I hope you heal quickly!
Julie Whitmore
Dear ones,
Well, that's one way to have you rest!
What Grant is really saying is," I wonder if I can take these socks off, so I can try to put my toes in my mouth!"
Wounded and repairing...the good news is: you are all in HIS Kingdom...and His Holy Spirit will give you grace and peace ...
We pray for support and help for the daily duties...and a good book..especially HIS ...
So sorry...Shannon for your injury...Bummer...but kinda fun.....you and Grant will be getting well together!
Love,
S & R...
Hi, Shannon & Jim & Grant-
I sent a longish email to Shannon last evening (hotmail).
Grant looks great! God bless you all.
In His grip,
Joan OC
Post a Comment