Beautiful photographs! It's Mother's Day here in the UK don't know if its the same with you, but those pictures have just made Mother's Day for me, you are a fab mum Shannon:)With much loveMaxine xxxx
How wonderful! Enjoy that little gift of Grant! Hope to see you soon.Julie W.
Precious! Thank heaven for little boys!!
Absolutely adorable---both of you!The smiles on your faces are the best things I've seen in a long time!Love,Janet
You both look so happy! I love the light that is shining on you! I miss you and hope to see you soon! Love, Cathy B
Grant looks like he's saying, Hi World, don't I have a pretty Mom!Blessings,
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Beautiful photographs! It's Mother's Day here in the UK don't know if its the same with you, but those pictures have just made Mother's Day for me, you are a fab mum Shannon:)
With much love
Maxine xxxx
How wonderful! Enjoy that little gift of Grant! Hope to see you soon.
Julie W.
Precious! Thank heaven for little boys!!
Absolutely adorable---both of you!
The smiles on your faces are the best things I've seen in a long time!
Love,
Janet
Absolutely adorable---both of you!
The smiles on your faces are the best things I've seen in a long time!
Love,
Janet
You both look so happy! I love the light that is shining on you! I miss you and hope to see you soon! Love, Cathy B
Grant looks like he's saying,
Hi World, don't I have a pretty Mom!
Blessings,
Post a Comment