Tuesday, January 09, 2007

One month update

Grant is one month old today. Our visiting nurse came today and had both good news and not so good news. The good news is that Grant gained a pound this past week! The not so good news is that his respitory rate is "higher than we'd like to see." So, we continue to pray and we'll see what the doctor at U of M says on Thursday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shannon,

I saw your mom today at exercise class and she looks great. It sounds like you all are doing well. As you get into a routine I am sure Grant will grow quickly, all your love will help him. I know the days may seem very long (and the nights very short!) but the time does go soo quickly, enjoy each moment with him. You are a great mom. Keep up the good work.
Laura Craig