Monday, April 02, 2007

It's strep! :(

I just got back from the doctor and I have strep throat. I have to stay away from Grant for the next 24 hours to ensure he doesn't get it. So, I am going to stay at someone else's house. Please pray for my mom and Jim as they care for Grant while I am gone.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Shannon, Jim and baby Grant,
Strep is going around here too...
Take your medicine and get well.
We are praying.
Love,
S & R

Anonymous said...

I cannot believe it! You certainly don't need this! I'll be praying for a QUICK recovery!
Julie W.

Anonymous said...

I hope you get to feeling better soon! We'll be praying that Grant will eat, eat, and eat!
Love, the Caldwell Crew
www.caringbridge.org/tx/cadencaldwell

Anonymous said...

I hope your 24 hours was restful. I hope you're feeling better.
Still praying for all of you.

much love,
Stef