The antibiotics have kicked in and I'm finally starting to feel better. Grant didn't catch the bug, so we're going to go to Florida for Easter. We'll get to be with both my family and Jim's family. What a treat! We'll have someone staying at our house to sign for Grant's medical supply pick up and deliveries. We'll probably have internet access in Florida so I'll try to post a picture of the little guy in his sunglasses.
Please pray for our airplane ride and that we'd all stay healthy. (Grant will be on oxygen for the air portion of our trip.) I'm so excited to get away (and have others helping with Grant around the clock. :) Thanks mom and dad Koss and Niedzinski!)
2 comments:
Yeaaaaa!!!!
Have a great trip! You all deserve sun and sand time!
Love,
Janet
yay!!! enjoy your time in the warmth and sunshine!!
much love,
Stef
Post a Comment