Your little boy is a fighter. I read your post every day and expect the better news to keep coming till you have your little joy free of pain and discomfort. Love, Maya.
I am glad to hear Grant is doing better! I can not wait to see him, and to know he is in your arms. See you soon! We are praying for you, Amy (your neice)
5 comments:
praising and praying, and looking forward to the post that says "we got to hold our son today."
:-)
love you guys,
Stef
Your little boy is a fighter. I read your post every day and expect the better news to keep coming till you have your little joy free of pain and discomfort. Love, Maya.
It's so good to hear he is doing better. We continue to lift him up in prayer.
Julie Whitmore (CBS)
I am glad to hear Grant is doing better! I can not wait to see him, and to know he is in your arms.
See you soon! We are praying for you,
Amy (your neice)
Great to hear he has made it to a room. We are continuing to pray for a full recover and some rest for mom and dad.
Trey
Post a Comment