Thursday, August 27, 2009
Naked Baby
I have been praying for God to enable Kate to sleep in later. Since she was born Kate has woken up around 6:00/6:15am for the day. Grant doesn't wake up until 7:30ish. I feel like I'm a much better mom if I can just sleep until 6:30am. :) So, I've been asking. And guess what? He answered. Now, I don't think Kate is actually sleeping much later (maybe a little), but she has a new way of entertaining herself when she wakes up. She takes off her pajama shirt. Yes, it is a struggle. It is hard work. She grunts and groans, but she finishes the job. It takes about 30 minutes. I love walking into my naked baby every morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hmmmm....have you tried leaving her a book, a toy and food (say, a container of cheerios) in the crib. Then when she awakens she has her own little Christmas morning every day!
Post a Comment