Dear Kate,
The first year of your life has flown by. I'm excited by the sweet personality that we see developing. You are observant, determined, obedient and curious. I love to watch you squeal with delight when you go down the slide at swimming class or when dad pulls you in the wagon. I am so thankful for the way you and Grant get along. It melts my heart when you reach out and kiss him. May you two always be the best of friends. I'm so impressed by the fierce determination I see when you climb the stairs or get back on your feet after Grant accidentally knocks you over. I pray you would use that determination to fight for the down-and-out in years to come. You are a true early bird! Use that time wisely in years to come, spending time with God each morning before you start your day. There is nothing I pray more often for you than for you to know God and make Him known. Let His love settle over you tonight as you sleep and may you receive all the good things He has in store for you.
4 comments:
happy birthday kate!!! we can't WAIT to finally meet you someday and introduce you to your friend lexi!!!
Beautiful!!!
Happy Birthday, Kate!
Love,
Janet
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MISS KATE!!
What a beautiful Mother's prayer! Kate is so blessed to have you, Shannon as you are so obviously blessed with an amazing little girl.
Happy Birthday sweet Kate!!!
Cannot believe it's all ready been a year...
Post a Comment