I had an ultrasound this morning and got both good and not so good news. Good news- my cervix is within normal range in length. This is an answer to prayer! Bad news- the fluid surrounding the baby is below normal range. I have an OB appointment on Thursday and another ultrasound next Tuesday. Please pray for the fluid level to increase and the baby to stay inside.
4 comments:
We are praying right now! I am sorry to hear this, but glad you got good news too. Hang in there and keep your faith high!
Love, the Caldwell Crew
We will be praying! Please keep us updated!
We're praying for you and baby girl!
Yes! Answer to prayer. Thankyou for the specifics in prayer requests, it really makes a difference. I am praying for your fluid to increase, have you been leaking fluid?? Remember, do not listen to the assignments of man, Satan is now just trying other tactics (sneaky!). I renounce that diagnosis in Jesus name and pray for the fluid around this baby to be a normal amount and to stay at that amount until delivery. AMEN!
Post a Comment