Thursday, May 22, 2008
Trip to the ER
We had an emergency trip to the ER last night because of some pregnancy complications. I will spare all the male readers the details. It turned out fine and they think that there is more amniotic fluid than there was on Monday. We'll officially know tomorrow because we have another ultrasound. The current concern is that my stomach is measuring smaller than it was last week. (It is measuring at 25 weeks even though I am 28 weeks.) It is not a concern if someone is measuring small all along, but I have been right on target until recently, so it is a bit puzzling. Tomorrow when they measure the fluid levels they will also measure the baby. I'll keep you posted. In the meantime please pray for peace and sleep for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment