We just got back from the GI doctor. He thinks Grant has one of two things going on. Either Grant is having spasms of the esophogus or he has ulcers on his esophogus. The doctor is going to treat him for the spasms first and see if it helps. If it doesn't (the medicine should start working immediately), then the doctor will have to scope him, which means Grant will be in a lot of pain for 48 hours afterwards.
The danger in this medicine is that they don't like to give it to heart patients because it speeds up the heart rate. Please pray for Grant that his body takes to this medicine.
3 comments:
Dear Shannon, I saw your mom today in class. I would love to meet you and Grant. I do understand your frustration, my son had many feeding problems at first also. Now I can't keep him full! Keep your faith. Laura
i love you Shannon.
e.
Hi Shannon and Jim,
...We thank you Jesus for being with this family. We ask you to give them wisdom regarding this medicine. Let them feel your presence as they feed Grant. Let Grant feel your presence as he drinks...let the medicine have no side affects. Let peace reign.
No circumstance will overule YOUR
Kingdom.
It will be alright.
Post a Comment