He is such a blessing. I look at him and if I look past the tubing, he looks so happy and healthy, but I know he struggles. You are wonderful, patient parents. I am so happy you are home. Grant is in my prayers daily as well in the prayers of my family. Julie Whitmore (CBS)
Hi Shannon and Jim, I'm reading your latest report(Fri) and crying for happiness! Shannon your words ring so true...I'm glad you are able to enjoy Grant...even if it's one breakthrough momment at a time. I know I would be the same...anxious and so worried, momemt by moment, but what real good does that do, eh? He is perfect in Jesus all the time...so it's good to see him that way too! I'm believing God's Word for him...total wholeness soon! Love ya, Jan Blanchard
7 comments:
He is such a blessing. I look at him and if I look past the tubing, he looks so happy and healthy, but I know he struggles. You are wonderful, patient parents. I am so happy you are home. Grant is in my prayers daily as well in the prayers of my family.
Julie Whitmore (CBS)
Oh my! He is the cutest thing in the whole world!
I know it is not a biased opinion either ;).
Love, Aunt Lindsay
I'm sure I don't have to tell you, it's days/pictures like this that make it all worth it. When you can smile at your son & he smiles back. :)
what a flippin' stud!
He truly is a beautiful baby. I am glad that you are hoome again.
Jessica, The Smith Family
Hi Shannon and Jim, I'm reading your latest report(Fri) and crying for happiness! Shannon your words ring so true...I'm glad you are able to enjoy Grant...even if it's one breakthrough momment at a time. I know I would be the same...anxious and so worried, momemt by moment, but what real good does that do, eh? He is perfect in Jesus all the time...so it's good to see him that way too! I'm believing God's Word for him...total wholeness soon! Love ya, Jan Blanchard
Hi Shannon,
I guess that is why God tells us "in every situation, be content....
Stay there...in contentment...
Love,
Sheila and Rog
Post a Comment