




Here are my very late Christmas photos. I got a new computer for Christmas and I didn't know how to put photos on it so the blog has been a little sparse. There are some funny stories behind these pictures. The guy that so graciously dressed up as santa is my cousin's new Jewish fiancé. What a guy. Thank you, Joe! Another one of the pictures is the kids standing next this year's Christmas tree. I did no decorating this year. We had barely finished unpacking boxes when Christmas came around so I decided I was not going to "mess the place up" by unpacking my Christmas stuff. So, I found this old tree in the basement and set it up on the 23rd so we'd have somewhere to put our presents on Christmas morning. The kids seemed satisfied and that's all that really matters. Kate's big present for the year was a doll house and Grant's was a castle and I'm happy to report they are still playing with them every single day. This is the first year that has happened. The absolute best part of the season (besides celebrating Jesus) was having my brothers and sisters home and spending quality time together at mom and dad's. It was a Christmas I will never forget.
No comments:
Post a Comment