Good news in terms of Grant's health! He's only complained a handful of times about a "hot tummy" since we started the anti-fungal medication, and I think a few of those were to get attention. So...I think it is working! His cough is now totally gone so he's gone from 4 breathing treatments a day to just one. Yeah God!
Kate has been complaining of her tummy hurting for several weeks now. No, I honestly don't think it has been to get attention. There are several reasons for that, but no need to go into them. When we ask where it hurts she points to her chest area. It is almost always a few minutes after she starts eating. She is really starting to avoid eating these last couple of days. The doctor put her on zantac last week but I don't think it is doing any good. I am going to call tomorrow for the next step. Please pray for healing for Kate!
No comments:
Post a Comment