Mono has hit full force. I'm only out of bed for about 2-3 hours a day. I'm so tired I feel it in my bones. The doctor said to let my body lead so I'm trying really hard to not over do it. But, during the few hours of a day that I do have energy I'm really trying to make the most of it.
In the midst of this I've had some really special moments with the kids. Kate recently started singing all the time so today she kept bringing me different musical instruments and instructing me to sing songs she learned from Barney. I did such a terrible job that it just made her laugh and laugh. It was so precious.
This afternoon Grant really wanted to walk to town (less than a 1/4 mile) so I agreed. When we were about half way there it started to rain. He suddenly turned around, grabbed my hand and yelled, "run!" We giggled in the ran holding hands the whole way home.
In spite of being in bed most of the day I feel really close to my kids and really close to God. Instead of fighting being in bed I decided to embrace it and read my Bible and pray as much as possible. If you have prayer requests feel free to send them my way!
No comments:
Post a Comment