Grant was in a Christmas program through my Community Bible Study. This video was captured before he tried to knock down the projection screen and pull the cord out of the electrical outlet that played the music.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That reminds me of a certain little boy I spent a lot of time with in 1990-91!!!! So cute!
Whoops, that's from Julia, by the way. Shannon, I read the blog all the time and am in awe at what a wonderful mother you are. Thinking about you guys all the time! HAve a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New YEar. xxxxx
2 comments:
That reminds me of a certain little boy I spent a lot of time with in 1990-91!!!! So cute!
Whoops, that's from Julia, by the way.
Shannon, I read the blog all the time and am in awe at what a wonderful mother you are. Thinking about you guys all the time! HAve a very Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New YEar.
xxxxx
Post a Comment