This is the first fall that Grant is officially allowed to be out of the house. We're taking full advantage of it going to the zoo, gym class, swimming and the mall. I even went to the park with him the other day without hand wipes. :) It is hard for me to believe that last winter I couldn't take him places. Someone asked me the other day what I have done inside the last two years. I don't remember. It is all a blur. God got me through it though and now I'm just thankful that Grant's health has improved so much.
4 comments:
Awesome picture. I heart Grant.
Uncle Hal
We planned lots of fun activities for him to keep him busy, and he always looked forward to them! I thank God that he is able to run & be free outside now....for He has created him to be such a people person!! I love my special little guy so much. May God continue to bless him with new adventures...and use him for His kingdom even now at his young age!
I think it has only been a week since I have seen them and my heart literally aches for them!!
-Aunt Lindsay
Isn't he just the most amazing little person - such absolute joy in everything he does.
Love from Grandma Sue
Post a Comment