We hit a couple of major milestones this week. First, Grant started gym class at the YMCA. The reason this is such a big deal is that it is the first time he's offically allowed out with no germ restrictions. He touched all the same stuff as the other kids and I didn't even have to talk to the teacher about his "special needs" because he really doesn't have any anymore. I still sanitized his hands a couple of times, because no one likes a sick kid, ya know?
Kate started walking this week! She's not even 9 months. The scenario often looks like this- she walks, we cheer, she looks at us cheering and starts crying and then she falls down. We're learning to have poker faces. :)
4 comments:
Look out for that swine flu.
im trying my utmost best to stop cheering... but i just get soooooooo excited!!!!!
Yeah!!! So fun...and I know what it's like having a little one walk early-- Sydnie was 10 months walking on her own. They just can't wait to catch up with their big brothers :)
You go, Grant!!! I am so excited for him (and you Shan) that he can get out and about.
I just spent two weeks with Avery (now 18 months old) and we used the hand sanitizer and I wiped his hands with wipes when done at the playground. But why? He was licking the playground equipment just to see his grandma's horrified face! :-O Or else it was just tasty...
We just do what we can do and pray!
Love,
Kathy
Post a Comment