Saturday, December 06, 2008

How we spent our Saturday



We had quite a bit of snow today. All day Grant was talking about sledding, so after his nap daddy took him sledding at the park right by our house. Kate loves her bath. I think she could lounge in it all day. Mommy and Kate stayed warm in the house.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh my!!! Kate looks sooooooooooo adorable! And Grant is cute as ever, per usual.

Jimmy Hoogewind said...

we missed you guys at Jonah's birthday party... looks like you had a great day, though!

youngin said...

How cute! :)

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GRANT!!!

-Uncle Hal

new york harbor school said...

The kids are just so beautiful and it makes me so sad how fast they grow up! I haven't even met Kate yet BUT . . . I will see you guys in January and I can't wait. Love and miss you guys!
~Meg
p.s. Kate really looks like her daddy in that picture!

Crystal said...

Hey, Happy Belated Birthday to Grant!!!!!!!