9:53 a.m.; perfectly healthy; 7 lbs, 12 oz; 21 inches long; beauuuuuutiful. Shannon did an amazing job and we are so incredibly thankful to God for our wonderful, healthy Kate. Thank you for your prayers!
I am so happy to hear that everything went well! I really like the name that you guys chose! I can't wait to see some pictures! What does Grant think about his new little sister?? Take care and get some rest! Love, the Caldwell Crew
Wow! Fantastic! We are so thankful that Kate is healthy and that mom and baby are doing well - let's keep that theme rolling! We are MORE than EXCITED for all of you! Lrt's see the pictures!
Congratulations to all four of you! I love her name. We are headed to Michigan tomorrow, so maybe one day next day I can pop over for a quick visit. Love, Erika (and Tiger Rory Allegra Sydney Dustin)
Funny, I was just thinking of you this past Sunday and wondering when the baby was due. What a gift! A full-term, beautiful, healthy baby girl! Your hearts must be bursting with joy! We are sooo happy for you both/all. Julie & Clif in A2
14 comments:
Congratulations! Way to go Shannon :o) I can't wait to see some pictures, and meet your little miss!!
Much Love,
The Jones Family
Yeah Shannon!!!
Great Job!! I can't wait to see pictures of Kate...like the name by the way, GREAT choice!!
Katie
how stinkin' exciting! Kate is so blessed to have been born into such a loving family... can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations!
Praise God that Kate is here and is healthy!!
Cant wait to see pictures!
Grant is going to be such a great big brother.
I am so happy to hear that everything went well! I really like the name that you guys chose! I can't wait to see some pictures! What does Grant think about his new little sister??
Take care and get some rest!
Love, the Caldwell Crew
Congratulations!!!! Wow, We are so glad to hear all is well with Mommy and baby Kate. What a beautiful name. Enjoy her!!! Crystal and The Bunch
yay! we are thrilled.
Wow! Fantastic! We are so thankful that Kate is healthy and that mom and baby are doing well - let's keep that theme rolling! We are MORE than EXCITED for all of you! Lrt's see the pictures!
Kate,
Your are sooooo lucky to be Grant's little sister and to have such a wonderful Mom and Dad!!!!
Welcome to our world,
The Boyers
Congrats............can't wait to meet her.
Much love from
The Najar Family
Congratulations!
Congratulations to all four of you! I love her name. We are headed to Michigan tomorrow, so maybe one day next day I can pop over for a quick visit. Love, Erika (and Tiger Rory Allegra Sydney Dustin)
Funny, I was just thinking of you this past Sunday and wondering when the baby was due. What a gift! A full-term, beautiful, healthy baby girl! Your hearts must be bursting with joy! We are sooo happy for you both/all. Julie & Clif in A2
Yaaay!!
Post a Comment