Well, life is as close to normal as it has ever been. I'm still on bedrest (almost 34 weeks!), but in spite of that we are spending a lot of time doing fun stuff, we just have to make sure there is somewhere for me to sit. Last weekend we went to a Niedzinski family party and Grant met most of his 19 cousins for the first time. He loved all the attention and had fun following the big kids around. On Sunday we went to a bbq at a friend's house and sat outside while Grant played in the yard with their kids. Grant even went to church on Sunday and had a blast dancing to the music and running around. In spite of all the interaction with others Grant has stayed super healthy and is learning many social skills that he missed out on staying inside all winter.
Don't get me wrong, I still go through a pack of wet wipes a week, but that is so different than being consumed with medications, feeding struggles and doctor appointments. I am feeling really thankful. Grant has come so far. Everyday now he pulls up my shirt and says to my belly, "hi baby, bye baby." For the first time since Grant has been born I feel like I have something to give again. God's timing is perfect.
1 comment:
Amen!
Love, Mom xoxo
Post a Comment