Grant, mommy and daddy are off to Puerto Rico for the week and for our first extended time away from you since you were born. Be extra sweet for Grandma and Grandpa. We'll miss you more than you can imagine! Love you, little buddy.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I hope you guys have a wonderful trip! I am soo jealous!! We'll be praying for your safety and Grant's good health while you are away! Love, the Caldwell Crew
How Wonderful. We are off to Hawaii thanks to our kids, who used their sky miles to send us. Hope you have a blessed time together and Grant will keep the partying to a minimum while you are gone. We will all return blessed and refreshed! Love, S&R
2 comments:
I hope you guys have a wonderful trip! I am soo jealous!! We'll be praying for your safety and Grant's good health while you are away!
Love, the Caldwell Crew
How Wonderful. We are off to Hawaii thanks to our kids, who used their sky miles to send us.
Hope you have a blessed time together and Grant will keep the partying to a minimum while you are gone.
We will all return blessed and refreshed!
Love,
S&R
Post a Comment