Jim, Shannon, and Grant. Great job on all your achievements and how far you have come. We continues to pray for all of you. Sorry we have not been on her much leaving messages however Brianna keeps us on our toes. We can honestly say we know how you feel going back and forth to Ann Arbor etc. I think we have auto pilot there. Brianna over all is doing well. She has to have a surgery on her hips after the first of the year. I am sooo happy to see Grant dancing and growing so big. He looks great. We will continue to pray for clear chest x-rays and no colds as winter approaches. We pray from love and strength for the two of you. Take care!
Love Bridget, Ryan, and Brianna Barle (bmbommer@hotmail.com)
A picture is worth a thousand words. A video is worth a million! Praising God for all He has accomplished and all that He will! I love you Grant Samuel!!! Good job!!!
Dearest Shannon and Jim, Doug and I and the Swiss clan are in shock over what you have endured the past year. We had no idea about baby Grant being born and thus knew nothing of his commplications. Thank you so much for directing us to his blog in your Christmas card. We have been reading through it amazed at how God has provided and how you were able to receive his amazing grace. Thank you Jesus. Will continue to keep track of Grant through your blog. He is looks like a combo of you two...so cute! Love you sooo! Doug and Marcia Swiss
7 comments:
That's awesome!! Look at him groovin!! I love the Imagination Movers :-)
He is getting SO big!
I love the moves!!
Jim, Shannon, and Grant. Great job on all your achievements and how far you have come. We continues to pray for all of you. Sorry we have not been on her much leaving messages however Brianna keeps us on our toes. We can honestly say we know how you feel going back and forth to Ann Arbor etc. I think we have auto pilot there. Brianna over all is doing well. She has to have a surgery on her hips after the first of the year. I am sooo happy to see Grant dancing and growing so big. He looks great. We will continue to pray for clear chest x-rays and no colds as winter approaches. We pray from love and strength for the two of you. Take care!
Love
Bridget, Ryan, and Brianna Barle
(bmbommer@hotmail.com)
A picture is worth a thousand words. A video is worth a million!
Praising God for all He has accomplished and all that He will!
I love you Grant Samuel!!! Good job!!!
I watch this like 5 times a day.
Keep 'em comin,
Aunt Lindsay
LOVE IT!!!!
-jess
Dearest Shannon and Jim,
Doug and I and the Swiss clan are in shock over what you have endured the past year. We had no idea about baby Grant being born and thus knew nothing of his commplications. Thank you so much for directing us to his blog in your Christmas card. We have been reading through it amazed at how God has provided and how you were able to receive his amazing grace. Thank you Jesus. Will continue to keep track of Grant through your blog. He is looks like a combo of you two...so cute!
Love you sooo!
Doug and Marcia Swiss
Post a Comment