Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Surprised by Grant
Grant continues to keep us on our toes. Our latest surprise is that he LOVES the bottle. That's right- after refusing the bottle awake for the past 6 months, he has now decided that he likes it. During the past few months Grant has only had one small bottle while he's sleeping at night. But, the other night when I went in to feed him he was awake and grabbed at the bottle. He sucked it down. It has been over one week now and he's still grabbing for the bottle. It is such a treat to give him a bottle in the morning and evening with him awake and snuggling in my arms.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
WAY TO GO GRANT!!!!!
I am sooo happy for you and your mommy!! Wow, what a huge accomplishment!! You look so cute in your costume! Caden and Channing are sick, so they won't be going trick or treating, but they do have a doctor's appointment, so I have decided that they are wearing their costumes there! I'll send your mommy some pictures! Keep drinking that bottle so you can get BIG and STRONG!!
Love, the Caldwell Crew
www.caringbridge.org/tx/cadencaldwell
Wow! That is so God! I love it when God give us those little (or big) things to remind us that He is with us. I'm so pleased that another battle has been won for you, Shannon & Jim!
Post a Comment