Two bits of good news to share- 1. Jim's mom's surgery was successful. She's in the hospital recovering overnight. 2. Grant went to U of M today for some routine tests and they went great. They took him off Viagra!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Shannon and Jim, Yeaaaaa for Grandma and Grant!!!!!!! See you Saturday, Janet
Great news! Shannon, thanks so much for keeping us updated with the blog. It's so easy to just click on the link daily to check in on Grant! Can't believe how the time flies and how old he is already...I feel like I was just holding a new born Sydnie yesterday! Much love to you all, The Jones'
Being a Grandmother myself, I KNOW that love note and sweet picture has Grandmother Niedzinski on the road to recovery. LOVE...its contagious... Grant, you keep on keepin on...precious one... Love to your wonderful Mom and Dad too...Shannon, how's the ankle, Jim, how's the shoulder? We'll do our part...keeping your hearts and needs before the King of Kings...Our great Physician. Love and Blessings, Sheila and Rog
3 comments:
Shannon and Jim,
Yeaaaaa for Grandma and Grant!!!!!!!
See you Saturday,
Janet
Great news! Shannon, thanks so much for keeping us updated with the blog. It's so easy to just click on the link daily to check in on Grant!
Can't believe how the time flies and how old he is already...I feel like I was just holding a new born Sydnie yesterday!
Much love to you all,
The Jones'
Being a Grandmother myself, I KNOW that love note and sweet picture has Grandmother Niedzinski on the road to recovery. LOVE...its contagious...
Grant, you keep on keepin on...precious one...
Love to your wonderful Mom and Dad too...Shannon, how's the ankle, Jim, how's the shoulder?
We'll do our part...keeping your hearts and needs before the King of Kings...Our great Physician.
Love and Blessings,
Sheila and Rog
Post a Comment