Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Getting older

Grant seems to be growing up overnight. He now says "mamamamamama" and he's figured out that if he says it when I walk away I won't leave. :) He is trying to walk and loves to push his little lawnmower around the room. We are having a lot of fun lately dancing , singing and rolling the ball back and forth. He heads for the stairs any chance he gets and so far we've only had one tumble. (Now we use the gates.) He loves balloons and toilet paper and spicy enchiladas. Yep, you heard me right- enchiladas. Yesterday for lunch he went bite for bite with me on my enchilada. The night before had ate veggie curry burgers. I guess he just had too mature of a palate for formula. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i won't be volunteering to change his diaper anytime soon!

Anonymous said...

I hope Grant's farts are of the same magnitude as his Dad's. I bet the curry and mexican food will help the cause.

-A Koss (obviously)

Kathy said...

I LOVE it! I LOVE that he, Grant Samuel(!) is eating and enjoying food! Praise the Lord!
Kathy